Top Banking App, Top iOS Engineer!
As an iOS Developer, you will be a part of a mobile development team implementing a new mobile solution for online banking used by millions of customers in Poland. You will take part in the development of online banking systems, setting up trends and new standards for the development of mobile banking. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest financial brands in Poland while using the latest technologies available.
Your key responsibilities: Building, testing, and refining an application for mobile using Apple’s iOS operating system
- Analyzing, designing, and implementing new functionalities
- Overseeing the systems being run, implementing, testing, and solving detected problems
- Collaborating with the team responsible for project implementation (analysts, business clients, and other teams)
- Working with the following tools, technologies, and methodologies: Xcode, Git, Jenkins, Fastlane, CocoaPods / Carthage, SnapKit
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming mobile applications (Swift, Objective-C, Xcode, AutoLayout)
- Experience in working with libraries: AFNetworking, Alamofire, Moya, CoreData, Realm, Swift
- Experience in working with storyboards
- Knowledge of the architecture of MVC, MVP, MVVM
- Ability to use GIT
- Knowledge of mobile application testing methods
- Experience in conducting code reviews
- Willingness to learn, improve their competencies and share knowledge
- Communicative knowledge of English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal Number: #2784