Get the opportunity to lead people with passion in an exciting, challenging and rewarding role of IT PM in the banking area!
Krakow-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely!
As an IT Project Manager you will be part of the Technology Services Europe responsible for full life-cycle software manufacturing, deployment and support services as well as change management. The team works in an international environment supporting 20 countries in European time zone.
Your key responsibilities: Successful delivery of Technology projects and ensuring benefits realization
- Managing the project approach, building stakeholder buy-in around the project plan, commitments and changes
- Supporting Technology teams to manage delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, resourcing, dependencies, communications and budgets
- Working with the Technology team and Product Owner to drive improvements in productivity through backlog management, maturity in the use of Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean), and corresponding management of dependencies
- Providing management to maintain a focus on how the project aligns to wider programme objectives, where appropriate, and to the change portfolio
- Managing, monitoring and reporting progress, issues, dependencies and risks to the programme management, internal stakeholders and/or steering committees. Making recommendations to influence decision-making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realization
- Enforcing process discipline and improvements in areas of expertise, such as disciplined agile software delivery, production support processes, or continuous DevOps pipelines development
- Helping with the development and running of the programme management office or project management practice
- Ensuring adherence to standard controls and drives teams to achieve compliance and framework, capability management, security controls and technology architecture designs
- Establishing effective governance and controls, in line with Business Transformation Framework, and co-ordinating cross DevOps and cross Global Business/Global Functions delivery
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Experience in DevOps and Agile
- SAFe certification or strong experience
- Excellent knowledge of project lifecycle
- Extensive knowledge of IT software solutions
- Proven experience in a business operations environment and/or an IT role
- Excellent understanding of how technology adds value to the business and ultimately the end customer
- Strong commercial orientation, appreciating the business usage of systems developed
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Dynamic and willing to challenge the status quo
- Be able to enforce the quality policies and processes used in the HSBC Group
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Awareness of Cloud Technologies
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly build relationships with key stakeholders
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for IT investments and alternatives in business language
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3197