Let’s change payment services together!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Fullstack Developer, you will join the regional EMEA IT Payments team one of the biggest players in the banking sector. You will develop, maintain and support back-end payments-related services and interfaces processing SEPA payments, SWIFT messages, and internal accounting entries or will be building front-end services used internally across the European region.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting (DevOps) services using Java/Springboot
- Managing payment services portfolio hosted on Linux, Windows, or serverless environments/platforms – at cloud (Google, AWS, Azure, or Ali) or on-premise hosting
- Development, maintenance, and support of service-related interfaces (its orchestration layer) using a set of APIs or microservices patterns as for the solution
- Creating Functional, Technical, or Business process-related documentation for supported services and their orchestration (integration) layers
- Conducting Unit Testing, System Integrated Testing, or supporting UAT of related solutions
- Using Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Maven, RTC, G3, Nexus, etc for artifact management and wherein the code release mechanism
- Supporting the design and delivery of changes in strategic applications
- Building new integration layers and messaging protocols ensuring the reliable delivery of messages, files, and data between two or multiple services and related interfaces (Mulesoft, FTP, SFTP, MQ, EAI, REST/GET APIs, etc.)
- Contributing to L3 support and consultancy on Run the Bank activities as support and consultant
- Adopting framework: using Angular for service front-end and Spring Boot for service back-end functionality
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development in Java 8+/Springboot and preferably within Financial Services
- 2+ years of experience in Linux
- DevOps pipeline management experience (using GitHub, Git, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus, Jira, Confluence, G3),
REST / SOAP API knowledge,
- Familiarity with complex technology architecture
- Java/SpringBoot/Spring knowledge
- Experience in SQL
- Ability to work within an international environment and manage a complex workload, analytical mindset,
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in WMB (IBM WebSphere Message Broker and Transformation Extender), MQ
- Working experience in the banking environment
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3068