Create solutions that have a real impact on the market for one of the biggest Investment Banks!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Java AWS Developer, you will join the Third-Party Services team, and you will also be part of the most exciting digital revolution in the bank’s history which is happening right now. Third Party Services is focused on identifying and working with some of the most interesting external vendors from around the world to provide cutting-edge products to the wider bank and our more than 40 million global customers.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Defining, building, and testing technical solutions in an agile environment primarily using Java hosted on a public cloud
- Writing infrastructure terraform/cloud formation and CI/CD pipelines
- Writing unit tests in Spock, e2e tests in cucumber, contract-based tests in PACT
- Defining architecture and solutions including R&D on cloud and 3rd party vendors’ services
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 4+ years of experience as a Java Developer
- Strong technical skills specifically in cloud-based technology (AWS) and Java
- DevOps experience, especially with Terraform
- Ability to write quality tests on any level with BDD & TDD approach
- Experience working in an agile environment in a small, cross-functional team using XP practices
- Understanding microservices architecture
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Understanding front-end technologies
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3394