Take an exciting opportunity and be a part of creating a Banking-as-a-Service business in the UK!
Warsaw opportunity with the possibility to work entirely remotely!
As a Java Developer, you will have the opportunity to work for a pioneering Fintech company revolutionising the financial services industry through offering embedded, cutting-edge banking solutions. You will join a team working on the creation of a cutting-edge Banking-as-a-Service business in the UK offering large companies a comprehensive suite of BaaS products. If you are a team player who is passionate about solving problems, making things well explained and documented, then we’ve got a great role for you!
Your main responsibilities: working on transformational projects within our BaaS (Banking as a Service) model
- Operating in multiple channels and various client contexts
- Ensuring internationalization and localization
- Supporting subsequent launches of platform instances (multitenancy)
- Enabling scalability and support for frequent automatic updates (continuous delivery)
- Guaranteeing security, reliability, and fault-tolerance
- Minimizing maintenance effort
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Min. 3 years of commercial Java programming experience
- Hands-on experience with Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache CXF, REST API, Microservices, Web Services
- Practical knowledge of Gradle/Maven
- Good knowledge of message queues – Kafka, PubSub
- Understanding of cloud solutions (Google / Azure / AWS) – (GCP preferred)
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Experience with multithreaded programming and distributed systems
- Experience in application monitoring (including monitoring tools like ELK)
- Communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Understanding of cloud orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm
- Knowledge of Python
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3336