Work on transformational projects with Google Cloud Platform’s cutting-edge technologies!
Warsaw based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely
As a Java Developer, you will be working for our Client – a brand new fintech company on the European market. We need you to help our Client identify issues that traditional banks are facing in the time of cloud revolution and to help accelerate processes. This is an opportunity to work on transformational projects within the BaaS (Banking as a Service) model of our Client.
Your main responsibilities: create amazing software and work with experienced programmers
- Design and develop web applications, currently in the MVP version of the app
- Develop in Java, Python and NodeJS
- Integrate apps with Elastic (embedding dashboards from Kibana)
- Have an impact on application design
- Build cloud-native platform
- Work with new technology stack
- Operate in multiple channels and various client contexts
ensuring internationalization and localization
- Support subsequent launches of platform instances (multitenancy)
- Enable scalability and support frequent automatic updates (continuous delivery)
- Guarante security, reliability and fault-tolerance
- Minimize maintenance effort
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Min. 4 years of commercial Java programming experience
- Hands-on with Hibernate, Spring, Spring Boot, Apache CXF, REST API, Microservices, Web Services
- Practical knowledge of Gradle/Maven
- Good knowledge of message queues – Kafka, PubSub
- Understanding of cloud solutions (Google / Azure / AWS) – (GCP preferred)
- Good knowledge of SQL, Git, Spring
- Understanding of cloud orchestration tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Helm (opportunity to learn how to use and develop those technologies if you don’t have hands-on experience)
- Experience with multithreaded programming and distributed systems
- Experience in application monitoring (including monitoring tools like ELK)
- Fluent Polish
- Communicative English
- Great communication skills
- Knowledge of Python will be a plus
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3138