Develop software involving Investment Management Solutions!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 2-3 days remotely
As a Java Developer, you will be working for our Client – one of the largest financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe with over 5.5 million retail clients. As a result, you will be associated with flagship IT projects for a leading brand in the banking sector.
Your main responsibilities: Software development in the field of electronic banking, investment funds, CRM, and Business Process Management
- Creation of highly scalable IT solutions
- Implementation of key banking projects
- Work in a team consisting of project managers, analysts, programmers, and testers responsible for software development and implementation of new functionalities/applications
- Creation of technical documentation with the use of Confluence
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 3 years of commercial experience in application programming using technologies: Spring or Java EE, JPA/Hibernate
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant field of study
- Knowledge of issues related to systems integration: REST, JSON, SOAP web service, XML, XSD
- Proficient use of tools: IDEA IntelliJ, WebStorm, SoapUI, Gerrit, Swagger
- Knowledge of database systems in terms of:
- Writing SQL queries, designing and creating data structures (tables, indexes, etc)
- Knowledge of issues related to transactions, locks
- Knowledge of production techniques (Continuous Integration) and tools such as Jenkins, GIT, etc.
- Experience in code review, code refactoring, and code optimization
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in application development in a microservice architecture
- Knowledge of good practices, design, and architecture patterns
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka, Docker, K8s
- Experience in banking/financial sector
- Analytical thinking skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #2519