Develop one of the biggest e-banking systems in Poland!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 4 days remotely
As a Java Developer you will be working for our Client – a modern and well-established Bank, providing services for Corporate and Retail Banking. You will have an opportunity to apply your technical knowledge in determining new technologies and solutions for strategic projects in the area of electronic banking. The Team consists of fast thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward. Are you ready to join?
Your main responsibilities: development of the e-banking system
- Co-creation and programming of the backend layer
- Developing solution concepts for one of the largest corporate banking systems
- Supporting acceptance tests and implementing solutions
- Updating the repository of technical documentation for IT systems
- Ensuring the correct quality of produced software
- Compliance with standards and best practices
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Min. 3 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Good knowledge of Java8, Spring and Hibernate
- Past experience with working on large database environments (Oracle)
- Good knowledge of TDD programming
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Great communication skills
Is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of JS, React
- Familiarity with Grails and Groovy
- Knowledge of CI/CD
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3180