Work on a greenfield project aiming to rebuild the Equities post-execution stack on a low-latency-based platform!
As a Java Developer, you will design solutions for our Client – one of the most prestigious Investment Banks in the world. The Securities Trade Processing team is the engine room that powers the Global Markets Division by enabling it to buy and sell financial products, raise funding and manage risk. A successful candidate will join a greenfield project aiming to re-architect an equity trading post-execution system on a low-latency / zero-GC-based platform to provide scale, resiliency, and faster time to market of new features to drive growing business and client demand.
Your main responsibilities: design smart solutions leveraging the latest tech stack
- Designing, writing, reviewing, testing, and implementing a variety of scalable applications leveraging the latest technologies
- Developing applications and systems to provide scale, resiliency, and faster time to market
- Building mission-critical, stream processing systems that process large volumes of trades with minimal latencies
- Build nodes to provide functional processing, interfaces to upstream and downstream systems, and user workflows
- Being a part of an agile, self-organized global team, and working closely with the global business and technical colleagues to deliver value to clients and business
- Working with technology stack and paradigms such as low-latency/zero-GC Java, messaging (e.g. Kafka), Agrona, financial markets protocols (e.g. FIX, SWIFT), event-driven architecture, event sourcing, actor-based programming, distributed caching (Apache Ignite), NoSQL (MongoDB), React JS (front-end)
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 4 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Bachelor’s degree (preferable in Computer Science, Mathematics, Automation & Robotics, Physics)
- Self-motivation with strong problem solving and analytical skills, attention to detail, and focus on quality
- Working experience with storage technologies (NoSQL databases, distributed caching)
- Experience in messaging technologies: Kafka, Rabbit MQ, JMS, etc.
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Familiarity with design aspects of high-throughput systems
- Experience in building distributed real-time and transaction processing systems
- Knowledge of financial markets would be an advantage
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2678