Develop a cutting-edge messaging platform for Payments within one of the largest banks worldwide!
As a Java Software Engineer, you will be working for our client – one of the largest Investments Banks in the world. You will join the Security Payment Team and become responsible for working on the newest incoming payment messaging process across all the payments platforms. New features added to the platform will have to be implemented in accordance with the newest ISO regulations.
Your main responsibilities: Transition from SWIFT MT messaging to the newest ISO regulations.
- Coding using Java
- Delivering solutions with a particular focus on microservices
- Participating in code and design reviews
- Cooperating closely with other team members and technical teams
- Working independently and comfortably in a fast-paced, and often multi-directional work environment
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- 4+ years of professional experience coding in Java
- 4+ years of experience building and delivering software at scale
- Experience with database technologies, microservices architectures, and/or cloud platforms
- Enjoy contributing to projects in a variety of ways including front-end dev, back-end dev, DevOps, Testing, and product management
- Strong technical, analytical, and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study, or equivalent work experience
We offer you:
ITDS Business Consultants is involved in many various, innovative and professional IT projects for international companies in the financial industry in Europe. We offer an environment for professional, ambitious, and driven people. The offer includes:
- Stable and long-term cooperation with very good conditions
- Enhance your skills and develop your expertise in the financial industry
- Work on the most strategic projects available in the market
- Define your career roadmap and develop yourself in the best and fastest possible way by delivering strategic projects for different clients of ITDS over several years
- Participate in Social Events, training, and work in an international environment
- Access to attractive Medical Package
- Access to Multisport Program
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #2661