Develop and deliver modern IT solutions for one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely!
As a Java Developer, you will work for our client’s Securities Services team. You will be part of a small, Agile development team, which is focused on the implementation of a Workflow Application – a new, global product that supports the bank’s Custody business. This strategic solution is a modern, event-based system, responsible for corporate action events analysis. The application is designed to process a specific stream of events called “exceptions”, segregate them, build and maintain state and make aggregations, so the end user gets accurate data. That allows for effective and timely workflow management. The challenge from the application development side, is to build a reliable solution (uptime 24/6,5) capable of processing large amounts of data (over 500 internal data streams), optimised for fast analysis delivery globally (5 locations, 3 time zones).
Your key responsibilities: Integration testing (e.g. Rest Assured) & Testing automation
- Experience with backend, cloud-based technologies
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) based on JUnit, Mockito
- Hands on designing and building microservices
- Understanding of RESTful API design
- Understands distributed systems design and principles (Cloud and Distributed Computing) Strong knowledge on Core Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Kafka / Avro
- Good knowledge of SQL Database (like Oracle)
- Understanding of multithreading and cache solutions (like Redis, Ignite)
- Experience on using Swagger, Docker, Maven, Jira, Bitbucket, Jenkins/Teamcity, Postman, GIT
- Focusing on high-quality software development including problem understanding, low-level analysis, coding and testing
- Building solutions based on best development practices, in a way that they stay simple and maintainable
- Actively submitting suggestions and solutions
- Sharing knowledge with other team members
- Cooperating with senior management, other team members, business owner, project manager and surrounding teams
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- Ability to deliver high-quality solutions, based on a strong understanding of business needs
- Experience with Agile software development model
- Openness to suggestions and the ability to ask questions and challenge ideas
- Eagerness to learn and share knowledge with others
- Fluent English
- Agile knowledge
- Practice knowledge of design patterns
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2753