Is having a real impact on the biggest banking systems important to you? We have a job for you!
Gdańsk-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely
As a Java Developer you will be working for our client – the first fully online bank in Poland, and one of the biggest software houses. The successful candidate will be a part of an environment in which development cooperates with maintenance, and IT is close to the business. As part of the team, you will be responsible for developing the platform that will manage and secure applications in the bank.
Your key responsibilities: Developing and securing crucial bank systems
- Co-creating and programming the backend layer
- Supporting acceptance tests and implementing solutions
- Updating the repository of technical documentation for IT systems
- Ensuring the correct quality of produced software
- Being compliant with standards and best practices
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Higher education, preferably related to IT
- Min. 4 years of experience as a Java Developer
- Knowledge of good programming practices (SOLID, Clean Code, Design Patterns)
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with JMS, JAX-WS / JAX-RS technologies
- Practical knowledge of testing software (unit and integration tests)
- Knowledge of the GIT version control system
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (SCRUM)
- Knowledge of CI / CD
- Great communication skills
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2794