Develop and deliver top-of-the-line solutions for one of the world’s leading medical brands!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remote!
As a Senior Java Developer/Tech Lead you will be working for our client which is a medical company that works with big amounts of data.. You will be responsible for the independent design, development, and support of data engineering solutions. You are going to supervise the solution design.
Your main responsibilities: building pipelines for processing big amounts of medical data
- Participating in system design, development, deployment, and maintenance
- Configuring and prototyping new systems
- Conducting peer code reviews
- Consistently and proactively expanding knowledge, network, and know-how to incorporate new thinking into current processes
- Contributing to the definition and adoption of technical standards
- Working closely with the data analysts to identify and provide required data
- Creating comprehensive automated unit and integration tests
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or another related field
- 5+ of experience in designing, and developing, enterprise applications in Java (Spring/JEE)
- Advanced ITIL experience
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Experience in implementing Agile practices like SCRUM
- Experience with TDD, CI/CD
- Knowledge of build automation tools such as Maven, Gradle, SBT
- Experience with a VCS, preferably GIT
- Knowledge of algorithms & design patterns and how to apply them effectively
- Tech-Lead experience is welcomed
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in projects related to Big Data
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3103