Join the team which provides our clients holistic risk coverage!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely!
As a Java Full-stack Developer, you will join the team which provides our client holistic risk coverage focusing on cross-functional and cross-divisional risk governance, frameworks, best practice, policies, and processes. The department drives group-level risk reporting and analysis and provides risk coverage for enterprise, operational, model, reputational, and relevant regulatory risk management.
Your key responsibilities: Develop Java applications using Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Hibernate/JPA
- Implement front ends with Angular 10/React JS
- Ensure code quality with clean code, code reviews, sonarQube, and Junit tests
- Support migration to containerization PoC with Docker and OpenShift
- Actively perform all major software development and delivery phases and actively contribute to issue and defect resolutions with regard to applications
- Provide engineering and consultancy on data, technology, and application integration issues and contributes to best practices for problem-solving approaches, tools, and processes
- Document developments, improvements, and defects regarding source code, design, and implementation, data model, manual and automated interfaces
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience in backend and frontend technologies
- Good knowledge of OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts and design pattern
- Hands-on experience building applications using Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security, Hibernate/JPA
- Hands-on exposure to Restful and Microservice architecture
- Working knowledge of Test-Driven Development using Junit / Mockito and other testing frameworks
- Hands-on experience on Database (Oracle version 8-12); Skilled at understanding & writing SQL statements / Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with Docker/Containers and containers orchestration RedHat OpenShift / Kubernetes and Spring Cloud
- Understanding and experience in working in an agile environment (Scrum, JIRA)
- Fluency in English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2231