Join us and Lead the Java Journey Forward!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Java Team Lead, you will be working for our client in a dynamic environment. Your role involves leading a team of Java developers and DBAs to implement a new solution for a global Privileged Access Management initiative. You will collaborate with solution architects, ensure efficient workload distribution, and integrate solutions with other technical teams. Your leadership will ensure timely deliverables and issue resolution while maintaining project alignment.
Your main responsibilities: Leading a technical team in the development and implementation of a global solution
- Assisting solution architects in designing applications
- Collaborating with technical teams to ensure integration with existing systems
- Distributing workload within the team and providing updates to the project lead
- Ensuring timely completion of deliverables and escalating issues when needed
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 10+ years of development experience
- Strong leadership skills with experience leading technical teams
- Proficiency in Java, Spring Framework, and Microservice Architecture
- Experience collaborating with architecture and central teams
- Knowledge of OOP principles, web, and API technologies
- Understanding of relational database technologies
- Proficiency with DevOps, CI/CD tools, and agile methodologies
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and work in Cloud Platforms (e.g. AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Experience in Containerization
- Familiarity with agile development (Scrum, Kanban) and cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent communication skills and a team-player attitude
- Fluent English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #4077