Light up your career and develop the data engineering platforms for the healthcare branch.
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote
As a Big Data Engineer, you will be working collaboratively with the team to design, develop and support data engineering solutions. The platform helps solve complex business challenges pertaining to healthcare data, such as mapping a wide variety of healthcare drug and diagnosis data to standard coding frames. You will have the opportunity to solve complex engineering challenges and develop innovative solutions. The team deals with a wide variety of patient-level healthcare data, which is used by RWS Technology to solve complex healthcare problems for our clients ranging from supporting retrospective clinical studies to disease progression projections.
Your main responsibilities: Build pipelines for processing big amounts of medical data
- Participate in analysis, system design, development, deployment, and maintenance
- Configuration and prototyping of new systems
- Conduct peer code reviews
- Contribute to the definition and adoption of technical standards
- Create comprehensive automated unit and integration tests
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or another related field
- At least 2 years of experience in Big Data Engineering
- Intermediate knowledge of Scala programming language
- Above-average experience in Apache Spark
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture and Big Data Stream or
- Superior SQL abilities
- Awareness of such tools as Maven, Gradle, or SBT
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with one or more of Apache Kafka, Apache Flink, HDFS
- Other programming languages like Java or Python
- Experience with implementing Agile Practices
- Experience in working with cloud technologies
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2996