Join a team of fast-thinking and entrepreneurial minds who like to challenge the status quo and drive the company forward
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work fully remotely!
As a Lead Cloud Security Engineer, you will be cooperating directly with the Global Head of Cloud Security, supporting the execution of capabilities aligned to their cloud security vision to support strategic business objectives at an enterprise level, enabling the bank to make robust strategic and operational decisions in relation to business and cyber security requirements.
Your main responsibilities:
- Ownership of security outcomes (in relation to applicable cloud platform) as per management direction and client’s Policy
- Identifying, developing, and implementing new preventive, detective, and corrective controls in one or more cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba Cloud)
- Managing pre-production cloud security reviews, through manual and automated processes
- Evolving and maintaining an in house cloud security knowledge base (Cloud Build Security Hub).
- Reviewing/ challenging/ escalating requests from Global Businesses and Functions for exemptions/ exceptions from mandatory security requirements
- Actively participating in Global Businesses and Functions Architecture/ Design/ Cloud Deployment Pattern reviews and provide feedback to ensure cloud services meet mandatory security requirements and operate in a secure way
- Actively support security vendor/ tooling selection
- Collaboratively work with vendors, client staff and contractors to implement and integrate vendor-provided Cloud Security solutions as required
- Managing development of API integrations and recommend configuration changes to improve the performance, usability, and value of cloud security tools
- Liaising with other engineers, architects, and business stakeholders to understand and drive the product or service’s direction
- Driving continuous improvement of cloud security and automate processes to minimize variation and ensure predictable high quality code and data
- Supporting incident management processes
- Leading a small team of cloud security engineers
- Proactively researching emerging threats and vulnerabilities to aid in the identification of cloud threats
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience in any one or more Cloud platforms including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform and Alibaba Cloud.
- Extensive working knowledge of software development tools and technologies; e.g Python, Bash, PowerShell, SQL, and data formats such as XML, JSON, CSV.
- Experience in system/infrastructure implementation and operations.
- Customer/stakeholder focus. Ability to build strong relationships with Application teams, cross functional IT and global/local IT teams.
- Self-motivated and possessing of a high sense of urgency and personal integrity.
- Strong problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of Agile working methodologies.
- 5+ years of experience in a cyber security role or similar.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences produce clear and concise reports/control documentation for targeted audiences across internal and external stakeholders
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience of working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration
- Experience in building and deploying applications on the Cloud, using CI/CD frameworks and Infrastructure automation, such as: Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, GitHub and Nexus.
- Professional Security related qualifications.
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4109