Get the opportunity to work in an ambitious program to migrate Bank applications onto the Google Cloud Platform (GCP)!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely
As a Lead Platform Architect, you will join to Compliance IT, which brings together all areas of financial crime risk management at the Bank and is dedicated to implementing the most effective global standards to combat financial crime.
In 2018 the Bank started an ambitious program to migrate applications onto the Google Cloud Platform (GCP). This included an exciting program that will improve Bank’s financial crime risk management by moving away from a traditional rule-based approach, to using machine learning and advanced analytics. This will identify more financial crimes, with less noise, more quickly.
Your key responsibilities:
- Providing leadership working alongside colleagues in engineering, product management, and security capabilities to design solutions of the highest quality which meet functional and non-functional requirements
- You will keep apprised of the latest technologies and ensure we employ them appropriately for maximum user and business benefit
- Accountable for ensuring products & services are supported by the right architectures, and solutions meet the customer needs
- Accountable for ensuring the product designs are cost-effective and maintained through the agile development lifecycle, managing the flow of the backlog of design activities
- Working with Ops Engineers to ensure operational issues (performance, operator intervention, alerting, design defect-related issues
As an Ideal Candidate has:
- Experience in designing, building, testing, automating, monitoring, and supporting modern digital service platforms in production environments
- Strong working knowledge of GCP, AWS, or Azure (GCP preferred)
- Experience using industry-standard DevOps CI/CD frameworks (Jenkins/Github/Nexus/ArgoCD etc)
- Experience using automation tools, and proficiency in at least one of the following: Terraform, Kustomize/Helm, Ansible, Python, and Go
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes
- Proven production service troubleshooting skills that span applications, systems, and networks within a primarily Linux environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability in organizational planning, resource mobilization and problem-solving
- Ability to interact with all levels within the organization, and develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders
- Strong experience with changes being made to existing live systems, increasing criticality of planning, and risk management
- Systems integration experience
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Understanding and appreciation of Machine Learning/Artifical Intelligence tooling
- Experience delivering Compliance and Regulatory-based projects including AML, Transaction Monitoring, Client Onboarding, and Screening
- Understanding of external environments e.g. regulatory, competitors
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2756