Build highly productive teams of technically talented engineers for Mobile applications!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Mobile Dev Lead, you will be assigned to our client – a renowned Investment Bank. You will be a part of a cross-functional team transforming digital capabilities. Driving innovation, delivering products in ever-shortening cycles, and helping to drive the continuous improvement of processes, tooling, and engineering practices.
Your key responsibilities: Planning, estimating, contributing to the architecture, coding, development
- Refactoring and continuous improvements of the code bases
- Focusing on SW quality and delivering quality throughout the whole process
- Ensuring that technical decisions and information are communicated through the global team
- Taking responsibility for releases and contributing to the ongoing support of the live apps
- Collaborating with others, giving a thought about how software fits into the bigger picture
- Delivering fair outcomes for customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
The ideal candidate has:
- 3 years of experience in Mobile Engineering
- Proven work experience as an iOS or Android mobile developer and a passion for learning and building applications
- Experience as a technical expert on the Android or iOS platform and competency with industry-standard libraries
- A good eye for design should be able to implement the latest Material Design components and animations
- Experience with third-party lib integration
- Very good UI and Core Architectural Design patterns skills
- Solid experience in writing Unit/Integration Tests, UI tests, and Snapshot testing
- Experience with source code versioning tools, specifically Github
- Familiarity with security concepts and integration is a must, like HTTPS, cert pinning, encryption and decryption, and data protection
- Experience in building and maintaining large-scale apps
- Comfortability with pair programming
- Credibility and ability to influence stakeholders convincingly with well-considered logic
- Knowledge of agile project management with cross-functional teams, using Jira and Confluence
- Development team leadership experience
- Managing technical quality reporting
- Experience in evaluating and providing practical architectural trade-offs for resource-constrained devices while providing a first-class user experience
- A clear understanding of the evolution of design patterns in the mobile domain – consider MVC, MVP, MVVM, and VIPER
- Experience in Continuous Delivery practices and how they affect product quality and delivery
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2298