Join a Scrum Team & develop digital finance software solutions! NET Core/ReactJs/Kafka
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility of working in a Hybrid model (2-3 Days/Week Remotely)!
As a .NET Core developer (Backend or FullStack), you will be working on developing an innovative digital banking solution for our clients in the Financial Sector. You will be responsible for designing and implementing back-end, front-end, and APIs solutions based on the latest technologies.
Your main responsibilities: Software development (BackEnd or Full Stack)
- Join a Scrum team (Cooperate with others, including foreign-language teams of programmers)
- Design & develop innovative Fintech solutions
- Solve problems related to scalability, high performance, and availability of systems,
- Co-create digital & transactional systems based on the Responsive Web Design (RWD)
- Gain knowledge in the area of system integration, and also learn the latest methods to secure applications.
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Completed relevant education at higher vocational or university level (IT or/and Finance)
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in C#/.NET technologies
- Good knowledge of web services & API integration (REST & SOAP) – Knowledge of Apache Kafka is a strong plus
- Good command of GIT
- Understanding of Domain-Driven Design
- Understanding of Microservices Development
- Understanding of Distributed architecture
- Excellent communication skills and an awareness of internal relations, organizational sensitivity
- Good command of English.
- An appetite to work in an excellent atmosphere with talented software professionals!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2455