Design and implement corporate banking systems of the future!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely!
As a .Net Developer, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers for our Client, the mobility icon on the Polish market. If you like to create applications from scratch, have a significant impact on the final appearance of projects, and at the same time work with experts in a comfy atmosphere, this offer is for you. Corporate banking is one of the leading pillars of banking activities. Take part in this adventure and develop core enterprise systems with .Net.
Your main responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing IT solutions and banking platforms
- Developing front and back end layers for retail e-banking applications
- Improving a CRM system for corporate clients
- Developing web applications for corporate advisers
- Integration between applications and automation of CI / CD processes
- Preparing concepts of architectural solutions
- Working in SCRUM with a team of experts
- Software documentation
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of programming in .NET at an advanced level
- Knowledge of modular testing, test automation
- Knowledge of methodologies of user requirements analysis
- Knowledge of system design methodologies
- Experience in the implementation of IT projects in technologies: C#, .NET, .Net Core, SQL, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledge of tools: MSSQL, Visual Studio, GIT, JIRA, Ant, MSBuild, TeamCity, Powershell
- Experience in working with the Agile methodology
- Experience in the implementation of interfaces using queuing systems
- Knowledge of REST interfaces
- Knowledge of English that allows understanding of technical documentation
- Ability to communicate technical issues to other members of the team efficiently
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number # 2247