Don’t miss the opportunity to improve your programming skills in an innovative banking project!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 3 days a week remote!
As a .NET Developer Fullstack you will be responsible for developing, testing, and supporting applications through the entire lifecycle. The project focuses on logging and monitoring activities on production servers. It requires gathering data from different sources across the bank and processing them in order to select high-risk activities.
Your main responsibilities: Analyze and propose solutions based on business requirements
- Produce accurate, clear, commented, and efficient program code from a wide range of program specifications
- Amend and produce External and Internal specifications and standard documentation as required at each stage of the project lifecycle, including database/application design,
- Review test data output for program/system modification accuracy
- Complete projects in a timely manner
- Manage stakeholder’s expectations and working relationships with the teams with a focus on transparency and collaboration
- Support the teams in driving transformation initiates within the global ITID organization
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 2+ years experience in C#.NET and MSSQL server
- 1+ year experience in Angular 2 or higher
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Ability to work under pressure and remain calm in the face of adversity
- Knowledge of all components of an enterprise IT architecture and processes
- 2+ years’ practical experience with Scrum and DevOps principles
- Practical experience with automated testing, TDD, BDD
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture and Rest API concept
- A good understanding of English is essential
It is a strong plus if you have:
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2467