Would you like to lead the way in transforming the future of banking?
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely
As a Globus Developer you will be working for our client – the first fully online bank and one of the largest software houses in Poland. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, playing a part in making our client truly digital.
Your key responsibilities: Providing Globus expertise for the purpose of the new core banking system implementation.
- Develop, configure and document changes to the core banking system system
- Support Analysts and Product Owner in clarifying business requirements
- Support testers to ensure good quality of the delivery
- Ensuring the correct quality of produced software
- Compliance with standards and best practices
- Write automation tests
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Higher education related to IT
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Globus / Temenos T24 technical knowledge on a professional level
- Globus or T24 user interface (versions, inquiries, browser)
- jBase BASIC on a professional level
- Experience with the AA module
- Experience with T24 integration
- Knowledge of C or C#/.NET Framework
- Practical knowledge about using GIT
- Great communication skills
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2249