Build custom Assets Management solutions for one of the largest Private Banks in the World!
Remote-based opportunity with the possibility to work in the Warsaw office.
As a C#/.NET Developer, you will work for our Client – one of the largest private banking businesses in the world. In this project, you will be part of the Securities Services Custody Technology organization. Digital Custody is in charge of handling assets for wealthy individuals, corporations and investment funds. You will join a team of developers building systems specializing in client and financial market infrastructure interfacing.
Your main responsibility: Develop in-house Custody systems for Private Banking customers
- Write excellent-quality code based on functional requirements, while meeting agile implementation deadlines
- Contribute to concept models, design and system architectures
- Build, deploy, and test application components in a development environment during the implementation phase working with all layers of the application stack
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges with enough lead time to address project delivery risks
- Provide expertise in technical analysis and solve technical issues during project delivery
- Ensure the code developed meets the requirements with Code reviews and test case reviews
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of strong knowledge in C#\.NET
- Experience in Kafka, RabbitMQ and Openshift Linux build (Kubernetes/Docker)
- Understanding of modern development techniques: automated testing, agile, continuous integration
- Excellent communication, analytical skills and problem-solving experience for implementation, debugging and testing.
- Able to work as part of a virtual team in a culturally diverse background
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2891