Set new trends by developing cutting-edge banking applications!
As a Full-stack .NET Developer, you will be working on the development of IT solutions for our Client in the banking sector. You will be a part of a team that sets up trends and standards for the design of our Client’s internal banking applications. As a result, you will be associated with the development of one of the strongest and fastest-growing financial brands in Poland.
Your main responsibilities: Design and implementation of SME client applications
- Developing web applications for SME clients
- Split of work: 70% programming, 30% operations
- Designing and developing tools for automating CI / CD processes
- Automating activities related to monitoring
- Implementing solutions for development and test environments
- Preparing concepts of architectural solutions, including writing automation tests
- Administrating development and test environments and ensuring their availability
As an ideal Candidate you have:
- Min. 4 years of experience as a .NET Developer/ Full-stack Developer
- Knowledge of the following tools: Jenkins, TeamCity, Jira, BitBucket, Git
- Good knowledge of .Net Core, React/Angular
- Good knowledge of MS SQL
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker, version control systems, and Linux
- Knowledge of Windows Server and IIS
- Knowledge of MSSQL server (administration)
- Knowledge of processes and tools related to Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Basic knowledge of network issues
- Knowledge of agile work methodologies
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2621