Join the group of experts to design the solutions for People and Culture HR Department in global Bank!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a People and Culture Business Analyst you will work for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will be capturing, analysing and documenting business process related to people activity. As a part of the global team you will be responsible for tracking and managing core processes related to management of Job Architecture for Data & Analytics Office (DAO).
Your key Responsibilities:
- Managing the capture, analysis and documentation of business process (including some HR processes)
- Designing solutions or change interventions related to people and operational management
- Overseeing change management activities which can include diverse tasks such as timeline planning to stakeholder engagement
- Collaborating in change interventions such as training and communication
- Tracking and documenting progress and managing status reporting
- Managing implementation of solutions
- Risk identification, risk reporting and devising interventions to mitigating risks
- Budget managing and forecasting
- Managing external service providers
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 3+ years of working knowledge of the HR employee lifecycle
- Strong experience in executing HR organisational design operational tasks
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint experience
- Ability to clearly document roles and responsibilities for employees (RACI)
- Ability to create organisational structure charts
- Ability to understand recruitment process and the succession planning process
- Analytical mindset
- Organizing skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Strong communication, problem-solving and interpersonal skills
- Proactive posture
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3017