Join us and have an impact on shaping the future of the banking industry.
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a PHP Developer / Code Engineer, you will join the team responsible for Technology Infrastructure. You will develop new functionalities and maintain and support existing infrastructure. You will lead and shape the domain as a Software engineer SME.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Developing new functionalities to meet existing demand
- Supporting and maintaining the existing application/infrastructure
- Planning deployment of code for the application
- Development of new modules and roles to meet requirements of business demand
- Documenting all activities, topology, configuration and procedures
- Investigating and implementing of new technologies to deliver solutions with optimal TCO for the organization whilst meeting core business requirements
- Engineering design activity to support business and domain requirements
- Producing of high-quality supporting documentation for all engineered solutions for operational consumption
- Engineering support for Data Platforms teams for normal operation, migration and application transformation project
- PoV and PoC engineering activity for new hardware/software/configuration
- Focusing on the development of automation and orchestration tooling to reduce manual interaction at every opportunity
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in PHP
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Git and DevOps principles, APIs
- Database knowledge: SQL or Oracle
- Knowledge of coding principles and delivering software changes
- Fluent English
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience in PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, DB2 or Sybase
- Good communication skills
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3420