Start setting trends by implementing innovative solutions in e-commerce global projects!
Wroclaw and Berlin-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a PowerBI Developer you will have an opportunity to work on the latest solutions in the eCommerce area for our Client, who ranks among the top worldwide distributors of workplace supplies solutions to businesses – active in 42 countries on 4 continents with more than 1 mln customers. You will play a critical role in the design, development, and maintenance of Power BI reports and dashboards. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, analyze data, and create visually compelling and insightful reports that support our Client business objectives and Senior Management.
Your main responsibilities: Act as a best class PowerBI Developer!
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their data visualization needs and requirements
- Design and develop interactive and visually appealing Power BI reports and dashboards
- Transform raw data into meaningful insights by performing data analysis and modelling
- Implement data ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes to ensure data accuracy and consistency
- Optimize and maintain existing Power BI reports, continuously improving performance and usability
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Power BI features and best practices
- Work closely with the IT team to ensure data security and compliance with data governance standards
- Provide training and support to end-users to enable self-service reporting and dashboard creation
- Troubleshoot and resolve data and reporting-related issues in a timely manner
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years in a similar role
- Proven experience as a Power BI Developer or Analyst, with a strong portfolio of Power BI reports and dashboards
- Proficiency in data modelling, DAX, and M Query language
- Strong proficiency in tools like Microsoft Excel, including pivot tables, advanced
- Knowledge of SQL for querying and manipulating data from databases or data warehouses
- Understanding of data governance practices
- Solid understanding of data visualization principles and best practices
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in statistical analysis and data mining
- Ability to communicate data-driven insights effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders through compelling
- Data narratives
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #4207