Drive and contribute to outstanding team performance in one of the world’s leading investment banks!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remote!
As a Senior Product Control Analyst you will join the largest Client’s Finance department, which is responsible for controlling daily profit and loss reporting, price verification and trading activity. As part of the team, you will be responsible for reporting and analysing the daily P&L, working closely with all other areas of the Finance department, and developing a deep understanding of the products traded, along with the associated market risks and accounting complexities.
Your main responsibilities: supervising, reviewing, and assisting your team with the end-to-end Product Control process, including daily P&L preparation and related activities: review and analyse new trades, associated risks and the P&L generated, also understand and analyse the P&L coming from market moves on the existing portfolio of trades
- Supervising, reviewing, and assisting your team with Independent Price Verification (IPV), Valuation Adjustments calculation or validation, and Fair Value Levelling (to classify the
inventory in scope by observability of the external inputs used for price verification)
- Working closely with various areas of the Finance department, liaising with the Trading Desk, Risk Management, Operations, Middle Office and IT teams
- Using effective escalation to ensure issues are highlighted in a timely manner
- Supporting standardization efforts and work on strategic as well as ad-hoc projects to improve Client’s Product Control system infrastructure and to implement process improvement ideas
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 4-5+ years of relevant professional experience
- A university or college degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Actuarial Science, or Engineering is an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Confident analytical and communication skills
- Strong PC skills in Excel, Word
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of or demonstrated interest in financial products
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal Number: #3187