Join us and lead people with a passion!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Project Manager, you will join the data controls team in one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations, serving +40 million customers globally. You will join the Data and Analytics Office (DAO), responsible for data management controls and capabilities across the regions. You will focus on Germany – as the first priority market for data controls implementation in Europe.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Planning effectively around delivery constraints, and optimizing the plan to maximize benefits and minimize risk
- Ensuring the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule, and budget are managed as outlined in Business Transformation Frameworks
- Mobilizing the team, and kicking off the project’s execution
- Collaborating, and building positive stakeholder relationships by providing regular updates obtains buy-in from the project sponsor, Steering Committee, and other stakeholders for all key project plans, commitments, and changes
- Analyzing management reports, and deriving insights from it to drive the right business decisions
- Managing change adoption to ensure the change lands well, and sticks, contributing to benefits realization.
- Providing timely reports on project status, risks and issues, evaluating project performance based on management information using standardized metrics, and templates in Clarity
- Maintaining project change control, ensuring any changes to the baseline are managed through change requests, and all impacts are considered
- Promoting, and taking accountability for project quality; identifies opportunities to improve delivery, and oversees the governance process to reduce risk, and ensure effective, and timely decisions are taken
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience in Consistent stakeholder management, especially impactful communication, influencing, and running project governance Implementation, change management, and benefits realization
- Experience in program tracking (setting up plans, managing risk and issue log, reporting, and governance)
- Knowledge of Jira, Confluence, Sharepoint, MS office
- Understanding of the change lifecycle Waterfall and Agile/scrum methodologies of project delivery
- Change adoption, and benefits realisation activities
- Understanding of the banking industry or shared services organizations, and how changes drive benefits for its customers, and stakeholders
- Knowledge of Agile and Business Transformation Frameworks, methodologies, and best practice techniques
- Project management certifications (PMP, MSP, Prince 2, or Agile PM)
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to pick up work right away in any phase
- Consistent experience in senior stakeholder management – ability to interact with confidence, and influence stakeholders at the executive level
- Self-driven approach and ability to coordinate cross-functional teams remotely
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Ability to communicate in German
- Experience in Data Management
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal Number: #3352