Join the team of talented individuals from across the globe and make your opportunities limitless!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
Working as a Project Manager/PMO, you will support the global implementation of the critical strategy programme by providing project & programme management support, work stream progress reporting, financial management reporting, MI, Governance (RAID, Milestone tracking) and Audit, controls. This role will require the individual to assume proactive and strategic thinking, being collaborative at all times, with the ability to support the Portfolio Lead.
Key responsibilities: Manage both senior management level reporting and coordination, as well as build excellent working relationships with members of the programme.
- As with similar roles, this will encompass a range of work from the strategically important to the day-to-day administration, and the successful candidate will be able to work effectively across a broad range of activities.
- Specific responsibilities are likely to include:
- Programme support – Coordinate input from project managers and consultancy groups (Where relevant), and update project plans, and forecasts; manage risk and issues in Clarity; provide explanations and solutions for queries and issues; oversee PMO compliance, reporting exceptions, prioritizing and tracking resolution within project plans with owners as soon as required.
- Management Reporting / Communication – Coordinate the creation and presentation of Steering Committee (SC) and Working Group (WG) packs and meetings, including financial, programme status and other data across multiple groups and consolidate into centralized reporting, with appropriate narrative, in a suitable format for discussion with senior management. Help to develop the cadence around reporting ensuring that all key dates are raised early (Every two weeks) to meet key meetings including but not limited to the Wholesale Portfolio meeting
- Cross Group Liaison – Communication and Liaison across multiple IT teams in order to manage, prioritize actions and requirements maintain PMO compliance at all times
- Financial Management – Work with the Finance PMO to ensure presentation financial position of all projects within the programme is tracked correctly and monitored during the financial year
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven ability to distil complex and varied data into information that can be utilized to manage and measure the organisation’s performance;
- Ability to answer specific questions or to demonstrate a particular aspect of the business.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication and presentation skills
- Good analysis, design and problem-solving skills
- Good financial management ability
- Delivery-focused with the ability to pay attention to detail and ensure tasks are completed on time and to the required levels of quality.
- Proven ability to prioritize workload effectively in line with business priorities.
- Skilled timely decision-maker.
- Ability to review the information and extract the important aspects quickly.
- Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers, third-party consultants, technical experts across the whole department and business users.
- Evidence of delivery in a similar role within a global organization
- Advanced MS Excel skills, MS Teams, Clarity and Share Point
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Sustainable finance domain knowledge
- Banking IT experience
- Financial experience preferably in a Consultancy type model or directly with banking clients
- Project Methodology knowledge/certification preferable Jira, Monday.com
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2817