Help us focus on the new multi-year technology initiative to revamp and enhance the Field Technology platform!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Frontend Developer (React) you will get the opportunity to build a platform that is the core toolset used by an international investment bank. The goal of the development team is to drive architectural simplification and reduce complexity, resulting in a stronger delivery capability.
Your key responsibilities: Building and improving the company’s Service metrics and reporting tools
- Automating and integrating the onboarding of services
- Reviewing a current set of tools/dashboards and helping to build a technical framework and roadmap
- Creating visualizations of raw log data
- Ensuring software is delivered to the highest quality through code reviews, writing of unit and integration tests
As an ideal candidate you have:
- 4 years developing production-grade front-end applications with JS frameworks
- Experience with Web API, RESTful web services, and JSON
- Extensive knowledge of state management libraries
- Experience with building management and CI systems such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, GIT
- Past experience in working with complex tools, systems, and services
- Experience in working with fully responsive websites
- Agile development processes (Scrum)
- Understand data visualizations techniques
- Familiarity with SQL and relational databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes would be an advantage
- Knowledge of technologies such as cloud computing, native device development, service-oriented architecture, user interface development, or machine learning
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2121