Internet Banking will have no longer any secret for you!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a React Developer, you will be part of the Frontline Effectiveness initiative. This group is part of the Corporate Banking Division and works closely with various transactional and event products the bank offers its customers.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Finding effective, efficient, innovative solutions for application design and architecture and testing application performance
- Defining the development tasks and estimates for completion
- Developing key UI-rich enhancements in the tool using React JS, Typescript
- Mentoring junior developers, conducting peer reviews and driving adoption of the best practices for modern UI
- Working with the testing team to validate the applications
- Participating in the web product team scrums
- Troubleshooting, optimising and performance tuning web applications
- Setting up build configurations to integrate with client continuous integration and source control systems
- Driving the splitting of the monolith Front end services into smaller manageable services
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience with HTML 5/JS
- 2+ years of experience with React JS
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices is a must.
- Experience developing reusable APIs, consuming web services (REST) and processing data (XML/JSON)
- Solid understanding of interface guidelines and be able to design good UX
- Ability to review the Architecture/Design/Code; suggests solutions and improvements
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including Excel, Visio, and MS Project
- Experience working with offshore development, analysis & test teams
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Hands-on knowledge of production release and SDLC for mobile apps
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3279