Start setting trends by implementing innovative solutions in e-commerce agile projects!
Wroclaw and Berlin-based opportunity with the possibility to work entirely remotely!
As a Release Train Engineer you will have an opportunity to work on the latest technologies and solutions in the eCommerce area. We are looking for someone that will be people and client-oriented. You will be coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Lean-Agile practices and mindsets maximizing the effectiveness of the team and taking responsibility for the eCommerce of tomorrow.
Your main responsibilities: acting as a best class Release Train Engineer!
- Communicating and collaborating with product management, product owners and other stakeholders to guarantee the alignment of strategy
- Controlling, driving and optimizing the daily work of Agile Release Trains
- Assisting with periodic synchronization meetings
- Approving the release scope
- Coordinating the release scheduling and orchestration
- Creating an environment of mutual influence
- Providing feedback on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Enhancing the flow of value through value streams
- Finding improvements and high-quality solutions
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading as a Release Train Engineer or Delivery Manager
- Experience as a Program or Engineer Manager
- Over knowledge of Agile and Lean principles
- Experience managing relationships with stakeholders / top management and diverse teams
- Cultivating a culture of collaboration
- Excellent relationship-building and problem-solving skills
- Experience in eCommerce markets
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3261