Supervise 2 scrum teams to deliver the most innovative digital banking solutions!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Scrum Master, you will apply technical knowledge in determining end-to-end design requirements and carrying out development for strategic digital projects involving line of business, software engineers & analysts in the Banking Industry. You will develop several projects at the same time and you will get the opportunity to change the project and have an influence on the choice of tools and technology as well as on the product.
Your key responsibilities: Build, Maintain and Supervise multiple Scrum teams.
- Strongly serving and supporting the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to delight customers
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example. You should personify Scrum and Agile.
- Guiding and Coaching the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding and Coaching both the Scrum Team and the Development team on how to get the most out of self-organization
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem-solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- First level Scrum Master certification (PSM I, CSM )
- 3 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- The ability to distinguish between what „is Scrum” and what is „not Scrum”
- Ability to develop working relationships across technology and business functional domains
- Able to take the core agile/scrum/SAFe values and principles and adopt/adapt them to any environment under unfamiliar circumstances
- Knowledge and experience in high-performance technical environments. Demonstrated ability to perform in a demanding multi-tasking environment
- Fluent command of English
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2595