Drive fast quality delivery through changing behaviour, removing impediments and teaching Scrum!
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely
As a Scrum Master, you will be working with a team of highly skilled and experienced engineers for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks. This is an outstanding opportunity to join the Inventory Management team to help with the delivery of the Data Centricity IT Strategy, which is a key objective for the Bank. You will be associated with the development of applications for Data Governance, Data Quality, and Issue Management.
Your main responsibilities: Run all the key sprint ceremonies – Sprint planning with the Team and Product Owner, daily stand-ups, sprint demos, retrospectives, and backlog refinement session
- Create and Maintain Product backlog with the Product Owner
- Empower the team to self-organise
- Assist in removing impediments
- Regular update to Product owners and PMs
- Clear transparency to sprint progress – RAID items flagged in a timely manner
- Produce relevant dashboards and structures that help in understanding epic deliveries and sprint health
- Produce Agile Dashboards monitoring team health (velocity, story points, burndown charts, etc.)
- Encourage team members to follow agile methodology best practises
- Engage with each individual team member and help them to solve their issues using Agile practices like creating tasks on the JIRA board, standup meetings, impediment list, etc.
As an ideal candidate you have:
- Over 2 years of proven track record of operating as an effective scrum master in a fast-paced environment, including managing scope, timeline, sprint planning/stand-ups, backlog grooming and sprint retrospectives
- Experience in effective capacity planning of a team with various skill sets and mapping this to the product requirements
- Proven track record of working with Product Owners to deliver high-quality results
- Demonstrable background and track record of working in agile delivery methods
- Experience with Atlas, JIRA, Odyssey and the suite of agile delivery tools. Knowledge to create structures and dashboards for sprint tracking purposes is a big plus
- Fluent English
- Ability to communicate technical issues to other members of the team efficiently
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2210