Lead the architecture, plan IT strategy and work for the global leader in the insurance sector!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remote!
As a Senior Architect, you will be working for our Client – one of the top insurance companies in Central and Eastern Europe employing over 1000 people in IT. The successful candidate will be a part of an environment in which development cooperates with maintenance, and IT is close to business. You will join a strategic project aimed to maximize the potential of the Client’s portfolio, increase customer loyalty and ensure effective management of the data.
Your main responsibilities: designing systems’ architecture
- Estimating the workload of programming and architectural works and the requirements for resources necessary for the implementation of project tasks
- Participating in preparing feasibility studies and implementation assumptions for the development of IT systems
- Setting the direction of systems development, taking care of technological standards and the quality of delivered code
- Assignming of development tasks, supervision of implementation works, code review and creation of technical documentation
- Ensuring that the operational and security requirements of the delivered solutions are met
- Programming support during implementation of solutions
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Minimum 6 years of experience in designing and programming IT systems
- Experience in leading a development team
- Very good knowledge of object-oriented programming principles and design patterns
- Well-established knowledge of distributed architecture / IT systems integration (Microservices / Kafka, REST, SOAP, AMQP)
- Experience in designing data structures in relational and non-relational model,
- Strong programming skills in Java 11 + using Spring, Hibernate, Angular technologies
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2726