Assist in Creating Testing Infrastructure for one of the Largest Private Banks in the world!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Senior Automation Tester, you will join our client, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the new Data & Digital team being created in Poland. Be one of the first to join in on this new adventure and help a global organisation take advantage of their numerous data!
Your main responsibilities: Create and manage testing infrastructure for the whole Team!
- Leading the System Test, Systems Integration Test and Regression test phases for IT change portfolio programmes and projects
- Establishing the testing infrastructure for the whole Team
- Participating in individual scrums on a regular basis to help build and execute automated testing on both web front end and back end systems
- Creating automated tests using Java/Selenium, Cucumber, REST Assured
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the Quality Assurance team, providing guidance on their day-to-day assignments
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- 5+ years experience in automation test development with the following technologies: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, REST Assured, TestNG, SQL/Oracle
- Experience in managing testing automation teams
- Experience in designing and developing test automation frameworks with the use of Page Object Pattern
- Experience on JAVA, JUNIT/TESTNG, TeamCity/Jenkins, Postman, Bit Bucket, SQL/Oracle, JIRA etc.
- Knowledge of BDD, TDD, continuous integration and code review practice is strongly desired
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2950