Develop and deliver high-quality IT solutions for one of the world’s most respectable investment banks!
As a Senior Automation Tester, you will work with our Client, one of the largest Private Banks in the world. You will design and implement a full set of automated tests for the needs of the bank’s Wealth Management service. You will also be mentoring and training junior testers. You will be provided with many internal resources to help you in your work and will have a lot of freedom in your decision-making.
Your main responsibilities: Developing and delivering IT solutions using agile methodologies on a regular sprint cycle
- Participating in various meetings lined up with lots of new development
- Contributing to building business solutions using modern technology stack
- Bringing solutions and innovations to the project
You’re ideal for this position if you have:
- 5+ years experience in automation test development with the following technologies: Java, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, REST Assured, TestNG, SQL/Oracle
- Experience in designing and developing test automation frameworks with the use of Page Object Pattern
- Broad knowledge in creating and maintaining Quality/Assurance documentation (test strategy & plan, test cases/scripts, defect reports/analysis, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with JAVA, JUNIT/TESTNG, TeamCity/Jenkins, Postman, Bit Bucket, SQL/Oracle, JIRA etc.
- Knowledge of BDD, TDD, continuous integration and code review practice is strongly desired
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2768