Join us and drive relentless improvements!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior BA/PM, you will be assigned to our client – a renowned Investment Bank. You will join a team, which is looking to define the vision for the knowledge experience across Bank internal information whilst gaining insights from the current state. You will help lead independent aspects whilst contributing to support the wider team. The initial task is to identify, get support, and roll out a cross-platform analytics system.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with business stakeholders
- Navigating, and networking across a complex organizational structure
- Identifying use,r and business needs, and advocating for them (Requirements gathering)
- Engaging, and gaining support from stakeholders at all levels
- Being the voice of the user?
- Working with multiple customers, and stakeholders
- Actively participating in Agile ceremonies
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst/Project Manager
- Experience in capturing, analyzing, and documenting business user requirements
- Experience in implementing digital solutions (ideally analytics)
- Strong experience in tracking, reporting, and pushing forward a project
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, Visio
- Experience navigating large complex organizations
- Fluent English
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience in procurement and global data regulations?
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Banking experience
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3425