Support the future of Telco in Europe!
As a Senior Backup Engineer, you will be working for our client, a leading company in the Telecom Industry in Europe. Your role will involve the implementation and configuration of various data protection tools, including NetBackup, Data Domain, ECS, and Cybervault. Working closely with the cloud architect, you will ensure that the system setup and configuration align with the architecture and designs. Your main responsibilities will include delivering core backup and storage support, participating in backup and storage strategy, development, and engineering, as well as providing on-call support.
Your main responsibilities:
- Implement and configure data protection tools such as NetBackup, Data Domain, ECS, and Cybervault
- Collaborate with the cloud architect to align system setup and configuration with the overall architecture
- Provide core backup and storage support, engineering, and development
- Participate in backup and storage strategy, development, engineering, and project work
- Be part of the on-call support rotation
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- Skills in NetBackup version 9.1 GUI and command line utilities for administration and reporting
- Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining large-scale storage and backup infrastructure
- Extensive experience with Storage Lifecycle Policies and Opscenter
- Extensive experience with NetBackup Database agents, specifically MSSQL, Exchange, and Sybase
- Extensive experience in system backup and recovery, high availability, and disaster recovery
- Excellent skills in backing up virtualized workloads, particularly with VMware vSphere and dynamic resource scheduling
- Experience with central authentication (LDAP/AD) and security
- Experience with various Linux operating systems and the ability to automate and script within them
- Experience with SAN/NAS/Object storage technologies
- Knowledge of Windows operating systems and management tools
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3834