Take part in the digital revolution and join the top asset management company in the world!
Warsaw-based opportunity with possibility to work partly remote
As a Senior Business Analyst / Multifonds Expert, you will get the opportunity to work for our Client – one of the global leaders in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional customers. You will be a part of the great Team cooperating with Multifonds Global Accounting platform used for fund managers’ key asset servicing, position keeping, valuation and accounting functions. If you know how to bridge the gap between business and IT, you understand business processes and technological changes, then you are the person we are looking for!
Your main responsibilities: collecting and understanding the business issues and needs
- Translating the business requirements into functional specifications which include system design elements and detailed test plans for the proposed solution
- Designing and executing the test scenarios and test scripts
- Managing change requests related to the project plans to ensure commitment to agreed deadlines
- Providing effective and informative progress evaluations in terms of outstanding milestones, current status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies
- Assisting in realisation of project deadlines and schedules
- Communicating effectively and facilitating team interaction
- Suggesting areas for improvement in internal processes and proposing solutions
- Ensuring that the appropriate documentation is made available for the end user and IT Support
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 5-years experience as a super user of Multifonds GA or senior experience in an Multifonds operational team with exposure at least on fund accounting Operations, additional one functional area (Pricing/ Transaction/ OTC/ CA/ reporting)
- Knowledge of Fund Accounting, Markets, Financial Instruments (vanilla, derivatives, OTC)
- Familiarity with Middle Office businesses (operational cycles, market practises, inbound/outbound flows)
- Familiarity with CMII / ITIL norms & process
- Knowledge of Office tools like Excel, Access, PowerPoint, MS Project, Clarity and Visio
- Flexibility in working outside of your responsibilities and areas of expertise
- Good project management and good complex problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge of Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, Real Estate Funds
- Extensive experience of writing business specifications
- Experience with SQL
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2751