Support us in GCP migration in Data Privacy Framework!
Krakow-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely 3 days a week!
As a Senior C# .NET Developer, you will be facing challenges in a demanding banking area. You will be responsible for providing expertise in the Data & Reporting area. You will be in charge of the Data Privacy Framework to support the Data Visa tool to migrate to GCP using microservices by redesigning.
Your key responsibilities: Software development
- Software development on Cloud project consisting of Support, Development and Maintenance functionalities
- Analyze the data issues from business
- Analyze the business requirement
- Coding and unit testing
- Production releases and Support
You are ideal for this opportunity if you have:
- 6+ years of experience with the .NET framework and C# (Strong experience to code and documenting on C#)
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of the syntax of SQL Statements: Insert, Update or Delete
- Note the syntax of SQL statements to read data from one or more database tables (keyword inner-/outer-join)
- Queries using filters (where-clause)
- Queries with sorting/grouping (such as group by, order by…)
- Knowledge of Sub selects
- Meaning of the terms of the transaction, commit, rollback
- Cloud experience
- Intermediate-level Cloud hands-on experience
- Strong GCP will be an added advantage
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Experience in building high-performance, highly reliable and scalable applications
- A knack for writing clean, readable and reusable codes and libraries
- Good communication skills
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2815