Develop future solutions for one of the largest investment banks in the world!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 2-3 days/week remotely!
As a Senior Citrix Engineer, you will work for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will work on the Virtual Connect project, which is a global VDI service providing 150k+ users across 50+ countries access to a Windows 10 desktop hosted on VMware ESX accessed from thin clients and BYOD both on the Bank network and from home. You will be responsible for technical operations & service management of the global Virtual Desktop Infrastructure environment.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Technical operations & service management of the virtual windows desktop (Windows 10/ Citrix XenDesktop)
- Technical coordination of external service providers
- Project support and solution design for implementing business requirements
- Automation of processes and workflows (e.g. desktop provisioning, automated reports) to improve operational excellence and support project or Ad-Hoc requests
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- 4+ years of experience
- Technical knowledge & experience with Citrix XenDesktop 1912 or later
- General knowledge & experience with Microsoft Windows Client & Server technologies
- Troubleshooting experience to identify, understand and resolve technical issues
- Complete skillset to analyze and technically implement the automation of processes, workflows, and reports
- Basic knowledge & experience with ITIL, IT service management frameworks and tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow)
- Fluent English
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Experience with VMWare ESX environments
- Agile and Project Management skills
- Experience with collaboration platforms (e.g. MS Teams, Zoom, Cisco Jabber)
- Experience in working for a bank or financial service provider and familiarity with the regulatory requirements
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3329