Join the Cloud Revolution and work for the Polish leader in online banking!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work remotely!
As a Senior Cloud Engineer, you will be working for our client, one of the strongest and fastest-growing financial brands in Poland. You will be joining a team that sets trends and innovative solutions in the field of cloud infrastructure.
Your main responsibilities: building and matching cloud modules and components to the needs of developers
- Analyzing current, and strategic needs of the application and infrastructural environment
- Consulting solutions in terms of compatibility with IT standards and external regulations
- Working in two models of creating the environment: ready modules or pieces of code used by developers
- Developing your competencies through full access to training and certification in cloud areas
- Creating and maintaining technological standards
- Designing complex and distributed IT systems
You are ideal for this role if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience with designing and implementing cloud solutions – Ansible, Terraform and Terragrunt
- Knowledge of private and public cloud Azure and GCP
- Experience in containerized tools Kubernetes and OpenShift
- Knowledge of SQL, relational databases, OLAP, NoSQL, TSBD
- Knowledge of web solutions WAN/LAN, LB, FW, PROXY, WAF, TAP, VoIP
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #3018