Deliver an ecosystem of curated, enriched and protected sets of data!
Kraków-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remote!
As a Senior Data Analyst, you will work on the end-to-end flow of a broad range of analytics use cases, to deliver real business value. From engaging with business stakeholders and understanding the problem, assisting data engineers in acquiring and processing the data, building and testing the appropriate model, to overseeing the deployment into production.
Your key Responsibilities: Define and obtain source data required to successfully deliver insights and use cases
- Determine the data mapping required to join multiple data sets together across multiple sources
- Create methods to highlight and report data inconsistencies, allowing users to review and provide feedback on
- Propose suitable data migration sets to the relevant stakeholders
- Assist teams with processing the data migration sets as required
- Assist with the planning, tracking and coordination of the data migration team and with the migration run-book and the scope for each cutover
The ideal candidate has:
- 4+ years of experience using data models and data dictionaries in a Banking and Financial Markets context
- Knowledge of Trade Finance or Securities Services
- Knowledge of one or more of the following domains (including market data vendors):
- Instrument and pricing
- Market and/or Credit Risk
- Knowledge and experience in Data Quality & Governance
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Scala knowledge preferable and navigating databases especially Hive, CMD, Putty, Note++
- Experience in using and flattening XML
- Experience in big data programmes is preferable
- Business analysis skills, defining and understanding requirements
- Good knowledge of SDLC and formal Agile processes, a bias towards TDD and a willingness to test products as part of the delivery cycle
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multi-programme environment across a range of stakeholders
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2824