Enhance company-wide data with powerful analytics and machine learning
Warsaw-based opportunity with a possibility to work remotely
As a Senior Data Analyst / Tableau Designer you will be working for our client, one of the most prestigious investment banks. You all be part of a global team that develops new solutions, providing critical insight into software development across the organization. With powerful data analytics and machine learning, you will be able to consistently amplify modifications across the company.
Your main responsibilities: creating impactful dashboards to bring software development data to life and communicate actionable insights to the larger community through compelling storytelling and data visualization
- Analyze software development and operational data to identify patterns and trends using disparate data sets and applications, using the most appropriate analytical, statistical or machine learning approach.
- Collaborating with stakeholders to identify and refine useful metrics that can objectively support IT performance goals, as well as find data sources to automate the collection of metrics where possible.
- Planning and execute data migration across the company
- Communicating the approach, results and recommendations to all stakeholders
- Share knowledge with others
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- +3 years of experience in a similar position
- Proficient with SQL including query optimization, preferably with experience working with Postgres
- Excellent Tableau skills for bring data to life through visualization and storytelling
- Experience with ETL tools (e.g. Alteryx) will be considered a plus
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques, experience in Python will be valued
- Ability to multitask and prioritize critical tasks and conflicting requirements
- Ideally, a good understanding of software development practices, including Agile and DevOps
- Solid working knowledge of applied statistics
- Dedicated self-starter with an ability to own, manage and deliver projects
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to concisely summarize key findings and communicate effectively with audiences at various levels of expertise
- Comfortable working both as part of a high-performance team and as an individual contractor
- Focus on delivering information in a timely manner while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A university degree is preferred
- Fluent English
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3433