Join ambitious Data and Architecture Office within one of the largest investment bank in the world!
Krakow-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior Data & Reporting Developer you will be responsible for providing expertise in the Data & Reporting area. You will be in charge of the delivering highest quality services to Data and Architecture Office by providing data insights, developing data repositories and providing data assets aligned to the bank standards.
Your main responsibilities:
- Perform matching and linking across datasets
- Ensure secure movement of data from sources to targets
- E2E delivery of assigned projects, such as developing performance KPIs, development of data models based on multiple data sources in alignment to standards and business requirements, including but not limited to data discovery, data cleaning and transformation, metrics calculation, data aggregation and data validation
- Use ETL and data tools to perform data integration across different databases / systems / platforms
- Provide complex reporting solutions within Google Cloud environment and/or Microsoft SQL Server. Utilise Python, TSQL and other technologies
- Work with stakeholders and business partners to understand requirements and process logic; play an active role in understanding core problem statements
- Identify internal process improvements opportunities
- Identify and manage risks and process blockers in area of responsibility
- Document the processes by creating road-maps, process descriptions and other documentation
- Drive assigned projects, including facilitating discussion and monitoring progress
You’re ideal for the role if you have:
- 3+ years of experience of working in a data-related role; data analysis, architecture, data management and / or modelling with hands-on technical experience of using associated technologies
- Experience in projects where metadata integration was part of the scope
- Experience in similar role (SQL developer, data analyst/engineer or equivalent)
- Advanced understanding of SQL programming and relational database system
- Understanding of ETL and data warehousing principles
- Experience in preparation of business reports and dashboards
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform Products, especially Big Query and Data Studio
It is a strong plus if you have:
- Python programming skills
- Data visualization and dashboard designs abilities
- Understanding of Agile way of working, experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of banking/financial services industry and/or shared services organisations
- Experience in business analysis, solution design, change & implementation or consulting activities
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at HR@itds.pl.
Internal number #2648