Design and implement corporate banking systems of the future!
Wroclaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work 100% remotely!
As a Senior Fronted Developer, you will work for our Client – one of the most prestigious investment banks in the world. You will join a Global Wealth Management America agile team. As a part of the team, you will be responsible for delivering a diverse portfolio of applications that provide e-banking clients as well as client advisors, with access to comprehensive real-time information of products and market data.
Your key Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing new highly scalable system capabilities centered around Java-based APIs and React based single page apps
- Focusing on engineering clean solutions reducing complexity, addressing technical debt, and supporting Cloud adoption
- Enhancing the DevOps landscape through highly automated quality assurance, building, and deployment-related toolchains
- Translating business requirements (functional and non-functional) into robust, well documented solution designs
- Sharing knowledge and experience with fellow developers
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Experience with BEM, CSS3 preprocessors like LESS
- Experience in Middleware like Redux Thunk and Redux Saga
- Experience in modern tools like JIRA, Gitlab, Confluence
- Excellent understanding of modern front-end application development by an Agile team, applying test-driven development (e.g. Jest or Enzyme)
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at email@example.com.
Internal number #3255