Join an Innovation Team and assist in building Front-End solutions for the multi-platform using AI !!!
Warsaw-based opportunity with the possibility to work in a hybrid model!
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be joining our client, one of the largest private banking businesses in the world, providing professional wealth management services for 26,000 clients globally, including a third of the world’s billionaires, operating in 60 offices in more than 30 countries. You will become responsible for working with Artificial Intelligence and the creation of the universal messaging platform used by the customers. The Team is working on many groundbreaking greenfield projects and new initiatives within the Bank.
- Designing/developing solutions using new/emerging technologies
- Presenting the different layers of prototypes
- Working with key stakeholders, UX Designers, and other development teams to get requirements and convert them into deliverables
- Producing a coherent user experience across all of our web, desktop, tablet and smartphone apps across the firm
- Innovating and solving technical challenges in an effective manner that emphasizes a long-term vision
You’re ideal for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in Software Development
- Knowledge of using the functional approach in React
- Understanding of development best practices such as pair programming, TDD continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience in working with CI tools (Jenkins, Concourse)
- Experience with optimising web applications in areas such as performance, security, and resilience
- Knowledge of CommonJS and RequireJS
- Experience with build tools: Webpack
- Experience in developing both Mobile (React Native, Flutter) and Web interfaces
- Understanding of RESTful service
#GETREADY to meet with us!
We would like to meet you. If you are interested please apply and attach your CV in English or Polish, including a statement that you agree to our processing and storing of your personal data. You can always also apply by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Internal number #3166